Recording of the live webinar:
How to make your website an EFFECTIVE business tool
Please click play on the video below to start watching
You can also access my slides HERE If you’d like to follow along or download them.
They are also embedded below for your convenience.
Exclusive Offer to Webinar Viewers
Purchase my “Online Presence Accelerator” video course
The Online Presence Accelerator is a structured 12 week course that will teach you everything you need to know in order to create a professional online presence for your business yourself even if you have no prior experience and zero technical skills.
To see the program outline and make your purchase:
And receive this free bonus (valued at $247) if you buy within the next:[ujicountdown id=”Free Bonus offer expires in:” expire=”2016/08/06 20:00″ hide=”false” url=”” subscr=”OPA Scarcity – Free Bonus” recurring=”3″ rectype=”day” repeats=””]
A one-0n-one consultation with me (over phone, Skype, email or even in-person if you are close by) in which I will conduct a thorough review of your existing online presence and provide a written report on how you can improve and optimise it (including the specific tools you should be using)
My Recommended Autoresponder services
- Mail Poet – Host your email database on your own website and be in complete control of it at all times. Completely free for the first 2000 subscribers.
- Mailer Lite – the most beginner-friendly Autoresponder service I have come across to date! It is feature-rich yet very easy to use and produces email newsletters that look absolutely stunning on any device. Their support staff are also excellent and available 24/7 via chat and email. Completely free for the first 1000 subscribers with unrestricted use of all the features, unlimited sending as well as full access to their support staff.
- MailChimp – the most widely used Autoresponder service in the world. Free to use for the first 2000 subscribers but comes with three ‘catches’ you need to be aware of:
- You can’t send automated email sequences on the free plan, only manual ‘broadcast’ emails.
- You can’t send more than a total of 12,000 emails every month.
- Gets pretty expensive once you go beyond their free plan.
Optional further reading
- Why an email database is the MOST important online asset for any small business (regardless of your industry!)?
- Why WordPress is the ONLY platform you should ever consider for building your business website on?
- Advertising on Facebook – How to do it right and what to avoid?